Madame Tussauds are thrilled with the concept, Photography Manager Steve Croll comments:
“Madame Tussauds have greatly benefitted from the installation of the MyMo Instant Personalisation System. There are a few key benefits that we’ve enjoyed since the MyMo installation:
– Visitors can personalise merchandise and take it away there and then – very swift process!
– Doesn’t matter what the visitors name is, it can be added to the merchandise. A great improvement on traditional ‘name spinners’.
– Guests find the system really easy to use, it doesn’t require staff assistance.
– Instead of having to stock 126 or more product lines for personalised spinners, we only have to stock 6
– The kiosks have added interactive technology to our retail space which certainly enhances the visitor experience
– The products are very popular and staff find them easy to print and assemble. Perfect for busy retail environments
– The flexible software allows designs to be added, deleted or amended without losing any money on dead-stock pre-printed merchandise”
Steve Croll at Madame Tussauds London